Q: How long will it take to clean out my home or apartment?
A: Usually one day is sufficient time. Larger jobs may take longer.
Q: Do you have insurance?
A: Yes. We are covered under a one million dollar liability policy.
Q: A tenant left an old car. Will you take it?
A: Cars, trucks, boats, campers. We’ll take it.
Q: Do you just work for banks and Realtors?
A: No. We work with home owners who need their basement, garage, or attic cleaned out.
Q: Do I need to move the trash to the curb?
A: No. We provide complete removal from your property.
Q: Where do you dump the trash?
A: What cannot be recycled will be sent to a state approved landfill. All items that can be donated to charity are salvaged. All other items are disposed of in an environmentally friendly way. Waste is NEVER dumped at an unauthorized site.
Q: Who uses DRS Dayton?
- Home owners. Regain a space that has been over-run with junk. Dispose of used appliances and old furniture.
- Landlords. Clear out a apartment or condo unit for your next tenant or sale.
- Realtors. Have a client who needs a quick clean out?
- People with busy schedules looking to donate used items, but just don’t have the time.
- Anyone who needs junk, debris or rubbish removal today!
Q: What junk do you take away?
- Appliances: Stoves, Refrigerators, Microwaves, Dish Washers, Washer/Dryer, Kitchen Sets, Tables, Chairs
- Household Items: Furnaces, Hot Water Heaters, Office Furniture, TV’s, Tables, Chairs, Beds, Bureaus, Dressers, Box Spring, Mattress, Night Stands, Coffee Tables, Love seats, Recliners, Couches, Desks, Office Equipment, Sofas, Gym Equipment, Swing Sets, Slides, Playground Sets, Clothing, Linens, Fabrics, Rugs, Vinyl Flooring, Windows, Doors, Counter tops, Tile.
- Bathroom Fixtures: Sinks, Toilets, Bathtubs, Tub Enclosures
- Lawn & Garden Equipment Items: Outdoor Lawn/Patio Furniture, Lawn Mowers/Tractors, Weed Whackers, Leaf/Snow Blowers, Rotor Tillers, Propane Tanks (empty only), Metal & Wood Sheds, Wood Decks, Tires, Wheels.
- Books/Magazines/Newspapers/Cardboard Recreational Equipment: Bikes, Exercise Equipment, Pool Tables, Swimming Pools, and All Sporting Items Clothing, Linens, and all Fabrics Rugs, Vinyl Flooring, Windows, Doors, Counter tops, Tile
- Computers Including: Monitors, Modems, Printers, Copiers, CPU Box, etc.
- Scrap Metal, Firewood, Lumber, old Wood Piles, and most Construction Material.